- Concept® Mat Instructor Gold
TPC® Mat Instructor Gold
The Silver and Gold courses are divided into modules.
Each module covers theory, practice in self-training and practice in instruction.
The - Concept® Mat Instructor Gold course spans 69 lessons,
and is divided into 3 course modules (5 days), plus self-training and job-shadowing:
- Module 1:
- Silver Update
- Advanced Level
- Posture analysis II
- Module 2:
- Extension/Consolidation of Module 1
- Special Needs
- Myofascial integration II
- Methods + teaching approaches III
- Module 3:
- Exam preparation
- Final examination (Gold)
Between the individual course modules, at least 9 Pilates classes
(5 in self-training, 2 in personal training, and 2 in job-shadowing) must be completed over 4 weeks at
The - Concept® (TPC®) training centre or a Pilates studio recognised by TPC®
and recorded in a log book (not included in the module fee).
The final examination for the TPC® Mat Instructor Gold is taken following submission of the log book
and consultation with The - Concept® (TPC®) trainer.
- Final examination
- Written (20%)
- Oral (20%)
- Practical (3 parts) (60%)
- 30-minute group class and self-training
- Posture analysis of a person, and
- Preparing and performing a training unit (55 minutes) for this person
Shortened course durations and certification for already certified Pilates instructors from other institutes are available.